Today I wanted to share something that isn’t a full recipe, but more of an ingredient that I’m really liking lately.
– 1 cup pecan halves (I used chopped pecans instead)
– 2 tablespoons butter
– 2 tablespoons brown sugar
– 1 teaspoon honey
1. Melt butter in a pan over medium heat
2. Add your pecans to the pan, and coat them in the melted butter
3. Add sugar and stir until caramelized
4. Spread out on wax paper to cool. Drizzle on honey, and sprinkle on an extra pinch or two of sugar while they cool.
Note: be careful – these little guys can start burning quickly!