RECIPE | ROASTED BRUSSELS SPROUTS
This is a really good, really easy Brussels sprouts recipe that takes just about no time at all. It’s especially good to make for people who think they dislike Brussels sprouts! Special note: it’s really important to use fresh sprouts vs. frozen ones for this recipe. Enjoy!
– 1 bag of fresh Brussels sprouts
– 1/4 cup olive oil
– 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
– 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
– 1 teaspoon paprika
– salt and pepper (to taste)
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Rinse your Brussels sprouts with water, trim the stems and cut them in half.
3. Toss your Brussels sprouts in olive oil and mix in the honey, cayenne, paprika, salt and pepper. I typically use my hands to mix all the ingredients in, and to make sure that all the sprouts are well-coated.
4. Cook your Brussels sprouts in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until you notice some getting browned and crispy.